Exchanges and Returns
Your products are custom-made just for you and we take extra care to give you the best items possible. However, if there is an error with your order (wrong item or size shipped) or if the product is defective, please keep reading to see our exchange and return policy.
What is our return policy?
We may exercise our discretion to accept returns of items which are returned in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition in which they were received within 20 days of the purchase date.
Please note that if your item is returned after 20 days, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Ensure that your situation meets our requirements to be eligible for a return or exchange.
- If your situation meets our return and exchange requirements, visit our Contact Us page to submit your request.
- Ensure that you have a receipt or proof of purchase as we will need it to process your request.
- Under no circumstances should you send the item back to the manufacturer.
How do I get my item(s) back to you once my return request has been processed?
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with returning your item.
- The initial shipping costs from your order are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning an item over $40, we strongly advise using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and will not issue a refund if it is not received.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for any of the following:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products including but not limited to printables, affirmations and workbooks
- Online courses and/or training materials
- Courses and resources purchased through our training centre
- Event and workshop tickets including retreats and conferences
- Anything else deemed non-refundable on the product page or receipt issued at the time of purchase
- Any item which is not in its original condition or is damaged or missing parts
When will I get my refund?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and send you an email to notify you that we have received it. After inspection, you will be advised whether we have approved your refund or exchange.
There are some circumstances which may result in the rejection of your return including items which do not fit the criteria outlined in our return policy above, for example, the item was not in the original packaging or the item has been used. We will communicate our decision to you promptly.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to gift card less the cost of shipping (if any). Your gift card will be valid for 1 year after activation.
Late or missing refunds:
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your refund to be processed.
If after 5 days, you haven’t received a gift card with your refund yet, please take the following steps before contacting us, check the Spam and Trash Folder of the email address provided by you during your checkout experience to ensure that your gift card isn't there
If your refund has still not been received, please submit a request on our Contact Us page.
Sale items cannot be refunded and are considered ‘as-is’ and ‘final sale’.
If your item is defective or damaged or the wrong item was sent, you may be eligible for an exchange. Visit our Contact Us page to submit your request and ensure that you have a receipt or proof of purchase, as we will need it to process your request. Under no circumstances should you send the item back to the manufacturer.
If you are eligible for an exchange, we will do our best to promptly process your exchange. Please note we will not be able to begin processing your exchange until we receive your item and have inspected it. Additionally, the time it may take for your exchanged item to reach you, once approved and processed, may vary depending on your location.
We allow gift recipients to return items marked as a gift at the time of purchase and were shipped directly to you. Once the returned item is received, we will send you a gift card. If, however, the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the sender did not ship the gift directly to you, the refund will be sent to the sender.
Abuse of Exchange and Refund Policy:
We reserve the right to refuse refunds to anyone who abuses this Exchange and Refund Policy. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to, requesting refunds on multiple occasions or requesting refunds in consecutive months.
Still have questions? Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions.